Virtual Visits are now available for select doctors.
Please contact our office to see if your doctor is currently offering Telehealth visits.
We are still in the final stages and working diligently to make the necessary updates and changes.
Thank you for your patience as we implement this new system.
What is a Virtual Visit?
Telehealth is the distribution of health-related services and information via electronic information and telecommunication technologies. It allows long-distance patient and clinician contact, via video chat conference. You will be able to see and speak with your doctor in real time.
What You Will Need
In order to have a virtual visit, you will need one of the following device setups.
- Desktop computer with a camera and microphone.
- Laptop with built in camera and microphone.
- Smart phone (Android/iPhone) with a working camera.
Prior to Your Appointment
You will be asked to verify all of your information.
If you are a New Patient, you will be asked to email or mail your fully completed and signed forms with a front/back copy of your insurance card(s). These forms will need to be processed prior to scheduling an appointment.
These form must be filled out completely. They will be reviewed prior to scheduling.
If Medicare is your primary insurance, this form is also required.
Once You Are Scheduled
- A "Join Visit" and "Test My Device" link will be sent to you via text, e-mail, or both. You should receive that link within an hour of scheduling your appointment.
- Test your device. This step is very important. Please give yourself time to test your device prior to the visit. You can click the link below to test now.
- 60 minutes prior to your appointment, you will be able to log on and answer questions and sign consent forms. These forms are required to enter your visit. Once completed, you may leave the visit. Your information will be saved.
- 30 minutes prior to your appointment, you will get a reminder email or text.
- 10 minutes prior to your appointment, you will be allowed to enter the virtual “waiting room”, where your doctor will join you.
**If you have not received your link within 2 hours of your visit, please contact our office.
Thank you for your patience.
We look forward to offering you this virtual visit option.
Our office number is 831-375-3577.