Insurance and Billing
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE PLAN TO SEE IF OUR DOCTORS ARE CONTRACTED.
There are hundreds of insurance plans and it is impossible for us to know the exact terms and benefits of your plan. We can't tell you or promise you what your plan will pay so please contact your insurance and ask if our group or doctors are contracted with your plan.
For all Central Coast Alliance (CCAH) and Triwest patients - There must be a valid authorization/RAF on file before we can schedule an appointment. You can request an authorization from your Primary Care Physician. Please make sure the authorization is for our group (Monterey Bay GI Consultants) and not an individual provider.
Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for reimbursement of your services.
Our providers are contracted with:
- Aetna PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO Covered California Pathways Exchange Plans
- Aspire Medicare Advantage Plan
- Blue Shield PPO
- Central Coast Alliance for Health (CCAH) (Medi-cal in Monterey County) - Referral Authorization Required for Appointment
- Coastal TPA
- Community Health Plan
- Coventry/First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Pinnacles/Western Growers
- Triwest - Referral Authorization Required for Appointment
- United Health Care
- United Health Care Medicare Advantage Plan
Billing Questions / Payment Options
Please speak with our Billing Department at (831) 375-3577, option 5
Make a Payment
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Our facilities do accept CareCredit with proper identification (All CareCredit transactions must be at least $200)
Pay your MONTEREY BAY GI bill here.
Pay your MONTEREY BAY ENDOSCOPY CENTER bill here.