Please contact our office for scheduling. A personal email is required for this service.
What is a Virtual Visit?
Telehealth is the distribution of health-related services and information via electronic information and telecommunication technologies. It allows long-distance patient and clinician contact, via video chat conference. You will be able to see and speak with your doctor in real time.
Telehealth is a billable visit. Copay's do apply to teleheath visits and will be included on your final statement. Please contact your insurance for questions regarding coverage.
What You Will Need
In order to have a virtual visit, you will need one of the following device setups.
- Desktop computer with a camera and microphone.
- Laptop with built in camera and microphone or compatible attachments.
- Smart phone (Android/iPhone). Your camera must be intact.
You will not need to download any additional applications.
Prior To Scheduling Your Appointment
You will be asked to verify all of your information.
If you are a New Patient or if it has been over 5 years since being seen , you will be asked to email or mail your fully completed and signed forms with a front/back copy of your insurance card(s). Please call our office and a staff member will provide you with an email for completed forms.
These forms must be filled out completely. They will be reviewed prior to scheduling .
If Medicare is your primary insurance, this form is also required.
Once You Are Scheduled
- A "Join Visit" and "Test My Device" link will be sent to you via text, e-mail, or both. You should receive that link within an hour of scheduling your appointment. If you have not received your link within 2 hours of your visit, please contact our office.
- Test your device. This step is very important. Please give yourself time to test your device the day prior to the visit. You can click the link below to test now.
- Once you have updated any needed settings, restart your device.
- You will get an electronic reminder the day before and a call from of Medical Assistant to go over your health history and medications.
- 60 minutes prior to your appointment, "Join Visit" and answer the questions and sign consent forms. These questions and forms are required to enter your visit . Once completed, you may leave and return at your appointment time. Your information will be saved.
- 30 minutes prior to your appointment, you will get a reminder email or text.
- 10 minutes prior to your appointment, you will be allowed to enter the virtual “waiting room” , where your doctor will join you.
A Medical Assistant will join the visit to update you if your doctor is running behind.
** If you made changes to your settings,
please make sure to restart your device.
OTTO Telehealth Guides and Support
OTTO Connection Support
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (720) 510-2910
iPhone / Apple Users - Safari
Android Users - Google Chrome
Desktops / Laptops - NO Internet Explorer
Helpful tips for poor connectivity:
Here are some factors that could be contributing to a spotty connection.
1. Are you in a public place? Using public/shared Wi-Fi?
Public Wi-Fi connections are not recommended. If you are having disruptions with your video connection, it is often due to a lack of available bandwidth to support a strong connection.
2. Are you in a remote location using cellular service?
Spotty cellular service can cause disruptions during your Virtual Visit.
3. Are there other users on your internet connection using bandwidth?
Multiple users on one internet connection, using streaming services, or playing games can slow down your internet speed and cause disruptions during your Virtual Visit.
Thank you for your patience.
We look forward to offering you this virtual visit