Monterey Bay GI Consultants Medical Group and Monterey Bay Endoscopy Center offers a full array of Gastroenterology services to help you maintain a healthy digestive system. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Polyps Removal
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Upper Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Dilation
- Pseudocyst Drainage
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- Esophageal testing
- Diverticulosis Treatment
- Minor Rectal Bleeding Treatment
- Stone Removal
- Stents Placement
- Enteroscopy (Single Balloon, Spirus)
- Colon Cancer Genetic Testing and Counseling (Lynch Syndrome, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Syndrome)
- Barrx Treatment for Barrett's Esophagus
- Polypectomy for Large Colon Polyps
- Painless Hemorrhoid removal
Monterey Bay GI Research Institute Inc.
We are pleased to invite patients to participate in science research through the Monterey Bay GI Research Institute.
We are involved in the development of innovative treatments and cures for gastrointestinal diseases, and our research institute allows patients the opportunity to be a part of the remedy for these types of disorders. Patients who qualify for active research projects also may have the chance to take advantage of new treatment options as soon as they are made available.
The Monterey Bay GI Research Institute is dedicated to ethically finding new and improved healing methods for gastrointestinal illness. We welcome your interest, participation and referrals.