Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Monterey Office
Planning your first visit to Monterey Bay GI Consultants? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Monterey and Salinas office. We've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in Gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please download, print and complete the following forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Cancer Family History Questionnaire
- Financial Policy
- Patient Forms
- Patient Medication List
- Medicare Advance Beneficiary Notice (ABN) For Medicare Patients Only!
- Missed Appointment
- New Patient Questionnaire (For Dr Michael Le patients only)
- Nuevo Cuestionario Para Los Pacientes (For Dr Michael Le patients only)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
There are hundreds of insurance plans and it is impossible for us to know the exact terms and benefits of your plan. We can't tell you or promise you what your plan will pay so please call your plan and ask if our group or doctors are contracted with your plan. We are happy to file an insurance claim for your reimbursement.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. Please be aware there is a $50 penalty for a missed office appointment with less than 24 business hours notice and a $100 penalty for a missed procedure appointment with less than 48 busness hours notice.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Before your visit, gather your family history information and make a list of all of your medications to include the dosage for each. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.